Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend we went with our Bible Study group (who is totally amazing!) to a lake house on Lake Conroe. One of the girls in our groups parents (Frida and Bill, THANKS!) have a gorgeous house that they have let us borrow a couple times. It is awesome and everything that Tyler and I want in a lake house when we are able to afford that, which is VERY far into the future! Anyway, there were 10 of us there and we had a fantastic time! I love my group and the friends we have made and the relationships that we are continuing to build through it. Everytime we hang out together we have such a great time! We love you guys and girls!! Here are some pics of T$ and I soakin' up the sun, well, more him soaking up the sun, I have to use so much SPF that I block out ever drop...)











1 comment:

Jodi said...

looks like you guys had fun!!! That last pic looks similar to one yall tok in Hawaii