Monday, June 29, 2009

Panama City Beach, Florida



Last week Tyler and I got to go with the youth group from our church to Panama City Beach, Florida for an AMAZING summer camp. We went with almost 80 students and 20 or so adults. After a bumpy start (blowing a flat in Mississippi on the charter bus and spending 4 hours at a McDonalds) it was incredible! I have never been to such a fabulous camp with such incredible students. These kids totally opened up their hearts and let the Lord move them in a mighty way. The beach was beautiful and we had a terrific time! Here are a few pics from the week.


Some of the adult ladies - sporting our "mom suits" :)

Yamelis, Diane, Jodi, Jodi and Heather enjoying the sun!

Tyler and I in the worship room


Heather and I resting on the white sand


Jodi squared playing in the water

My honey getting his tan on!








No comments: