Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spinning class is hell and the instructor is the devil.

Maybe that seems a little harsh, but that is what my butt and my legs are transmitting to my fingers to type. Jodi and I went to a spinning class at the YMCA this morning and I am pretty sure I only have about 3 hours until my legs go into sclerosis (which means the hardening of the muscle tissue, I looked it up). It was only 30 minutes of leg pumping, sweat dripping, techno beating butt bone grinding workout, but that was more than enough for me to discover that this class will single-handidly get my tail feather back in business. However, it might be a week before I can walk again, much less go to the next class. Whew...those of you who go to spinning regularly or do the 1 hour class - God bless you and hooray for conquering Satan and his fiery depths.

4 comments:

Janty said...

Not everyone can face the Devil and live to tell the story!!!

The Littles said...

that is awesome, I can't wait to join yall next week!

Jodi said...

amen sister- you spoke the truth.

Unknown said...

Good for you..no pain, no gain!